- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 (18-ounce) box brownie mix and ingredients for making the brownies according to package instructions
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Milk, optional for thinning frosting if needed
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cream
- ½ cup Baileys Irish cream
- Prepare the boxed brownies according to the package instructions.
- To make the frosting, combine the butter, Irish cream, and powdered sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until combined. Add milk, a bit at a time, if the frosting is too thick.
- To make the chocolate ganache, place the chocolate chips in a bowl. Combine the cream and Irish cream in a microwave-safe container and heat for 1 minute. Pour on top of the chocolate chips and allow to rest for 3 minutes. Stir to combine.
- Once the brownies have cooled, frost with the frosting. Then pour the ganache on top. Slice and serve.