- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, 2 cups of sugar, and 2 eggs in a stand mixer, and beat until creamy.
- Add half of the milk, and slowly add in the flour.
- Add the rest of the milk, and slowly add in the rest of the flour. Add in the baking soda and blend together.
- Put half of the batter into a greased loaf pan and the other half into an additional pan.
- Mix in a small bowl your sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle ¾ of cinnamon mixture on top of the batter in each pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45–50 minutes and until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool slightly before removing from pan. Serve with butter and more cinnamon sugar mixture sprinkled on top.