- Servings: 5
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cans crescent roll dough (we used Pillsbury brand)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk or apple juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together. On cutting board, roll out crescent roll dough so that it lays flat like a rectangle. Pinch seams together so that there are no wide open cracks.
- Spread butter over rolls and sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture over buttered dough.
- Roll your crescent roll dough back up into a log. Cut log into 5 even pieces. Place flat on baking sheet.
- Repeat entire process with the other tube of crescent roll dough (you could also do both simultaneously if you have enough counter space).
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Mix powdered sugar and milk (or juice) together.
- When rolls come out of the oven, drizzle glaze over the tops. You can also sprinkle any leftover cinnamon sugar over rolls. Let cool a little and serve.