- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- ½ stalk celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices hearty bread Lettuce leaves Pickles, for serving
1. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, onion, celery, mayonnaise, dill, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
2. Divide the egg salad onto bread slices with lettuce and a second slice of bread to make 4 sandwiches. Serve with pickles on the side.