- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 6 hours or overnight
- Multicolored nonpareil chocolate chips and waffle cones for serving
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the wire whip, mix the heavy whipping cream on high until stiff peaks form.
2. In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk with the vanilla extract and vanilla bean paste.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the milk-vanilla mixture.
4. Freeze the ice cream for at least 6 hours or overnight. Scoop into bowls and decorate with the multicolored nonpareil chocolate chips and wafﬂe cones to serve.