- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine maple syrup and dijon. Pour over chicken breasts. Nestle rosemary sprigs alongside the chicken breasts.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the inside registers 165 degrees F with a meat thermometer.
- Spoon pan sauce over chicken when serving.