- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- ¼ red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional) 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce Sesame seeds, for garnish
1. Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them to a ½-inch thickness. Season the chicken with the chili powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Grill the chicken for 5–8 minutes on each side until fully cooked.
4. Assemble the wraps by placing chicken, lettuce, onion, pineapple, and avocado slices (if using) on each tortilla.
5. Sprinkle with teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds.