- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 large egg, beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat lightly with cooking spray. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Arrange the triangles on the baking sheet in a pinwheel shape with their narrow points touching in the center. Press the points to seal.
2. Slice the Brie in half horizontally and place the bottom half in the center of the dough, cut side up. Spread the cranberry sauce over the top, sprinkle with pecans, and place the remaining half of the Brie on top, cut side down. Bring the outside corner of each crescent dough triangle up over the top of the Brie, pressing the dough firmly to seal. Twist the ends into a pretty design and check to ensure that all seams are sealed around the Brie. Brush with beaten egg.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm.