- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3 cups cooked long-grain brown rice
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a wok or large skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. Add the cooked chicken, brown rice, and frozen vegetables. Stir constantly until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the soy sauce and vinegar, stirring to combine well. Once well combined, push all of the mixture to the sides, leaving a clear space in the middle of the pan. Crack the eggs into the space and
immediately stir them separately in the middle of the pan. Once the eggs are cooked, add the cooked broccoli and green onions.
3. Stir everything together, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
To cook the chicken, place the breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.