- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 6 bacon slices
- 12 ounces refrigerated diced potatoes
- 7 ounces turkey kielbasa, chopped
- 1½ cups frozen corn kernels
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, plus more for garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crabmeat
1. Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel–lined plate and set aside.
2. Add the potatoes, kielbasa, corn, broth, garlic, Cajun seasoning, thyme, salt, and pepper to the pot and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce the heat to low. Simmer until the potatoes are heated through, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the half-and-half and all but ½ cup of the crabmeat. Remove the thyme stems and remove the pot from the heat.
4. Ladle into bowls and garnish with the remaining crabmeat and a sprinkle of Cajun seasoning.