Cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup and onion soup mix come together to make a meal that’s easy to throw together, but hard to not check on it while it’s cooking — but don’t peek! It’s important to keep all the heat in the dish to make sure everything is cooked through. Everything is baked in the same dish so it’s an easy weeknight meal.
- Servings: 4-5
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1-ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can chicken broth, low-sodium preferred
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4–5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Sprigs of fresh sage, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the rice, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, onion soup mix, chicken broth, garlic, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Nestle the chicken into the mixture.
4. Sprinkle the paprika over the chicken.
5. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes. DO NOT PEEK during baking! Garnish with sage and serve.