- Makes: 24 cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10–15 minutes
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and pumpkin puree until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until set. Cool.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the cookies. Serve.