- Makes: 20 cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and confectioners’ sugar.
- Add the flour and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Using your thumb, make a small indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Feel free to fill the indentation with
chocolate-hazelnut spread or frosting. Serve.