Barbecue Ranch Grilled Chicken Recipe—chicken never tasted so good…and it’s so easy to make!
Get your FREE printable chicken recipe right now: Barbecue Ranch Grilled Chicken.
Dear Aspiring Chef,
If your family is grumbling at the dinner table when you serve chicken again, and if your recipes of tried-and-true dishes are all beginning to taste the same, then it’s possible you’re in a cooking rut.
Well, breaking news—this tasty twist on a dinner staple is like no other chicken recipe you’ve tasted! Download the Barbecue Ranch Grilled Chicken recipe for FREE, and you’ll be the hero of supper! The mix of flavors will ignite your taste buds and help you avoid the dreaded recipe burn-out. Your family will beg you to cook this again and again!
Let’s start with the ingredients: all are easy to find at the grocery store, and you can even buy some prepared items for a quicker meal prep. If you have chicken breasts sitting in your freezer, then this recipe is for you!
Preparation and cooking instructions are easy to follow. We know you’re busy, and we value your time—so here is a time-saving meal that is delicious and cooks in only 10 minutes.
Food is not only nourishment, but it’s also an opportunity to bring people together. We know that every dish you make is an expression of your love and care, so we provide photos with ideas for plating and presentation. The professional full-color photography depicts how the final recipe should look, whether you’re cooking an intimate dinner for two or a large, celebratory meal.
Download this FREE recipe right now—Barbecue Ranch Grilled Chicken—to get the full ingredient list and complete instructions.
A Chicken Recipe Unlike Any Other
Is there anything more fulfilling than serving a meal that is devoured by your guests…and that took you almost no time to make? When you download this recipe for Barbecue Ranch Grilled Chicken right now, you’ll receive the simplest instructions for making a tasty and complete meal, including:
- Recipe download—Get instant access to the recipe as a download that you can easily print or view on any device.
- Ingredient list that acts like a shopping list—The ingredients are clearly listed for ease of shopping, and some items are likely already in your cupboard (like kosher salt and ranch dressing).
- Preparation time and instructions—Some parts of this recipe can be made ahead—like the marinade—allowing you to save time by prepping the night before.
- Cooking time and instructions—The recipe is flexible to your individual style, whether you prefer cooking outside on the grill or staying in and using the stovetop. Either way, the total cooking time is only 8–10 minutes!
- Serving suggestions and yield—This recipe is really a whole meal, complete with slaw. The provided image acts as a template for showing how to present the meal like a pro. This recipe is meant for four, but you can easily double it to serve eight.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the Barbecue Ranch Grilled Chicken recipe right now! Your family and friends will thank you for taking the time to download it and make this yummy meal.
Don’t wait! Download this recipe right now for FREE, so you can proudly serve Barbecue Ranch Grilled Chicken at your next meal!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
About the Recipe Lion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry
This brand-new cooking club helps aspiring chefs improve their skills, without making recipes complicated or frustrating to prepare. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are clear, informative, and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And we never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add new recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook age-old dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
About Chef Addie Gundry
Chef Addie Gundry is the cooking superstar behind the RecipeLion Cooking Club, and she has impressive credentials—chef, author, and executive producer for RecipeLion. Chef Addie earned her Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and has also appeared on Food Network Star. Chef Addie has worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart. And now she brings her expertise to aspiring chefs with the RecipeLion Cooking Club!