- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 4 limes
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1–2 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Sugar and lime zest for lining the rim
- Make a simple syrup by combining 1/2 cup sugar with 1/2 cup water. Bring to boil, turn down to a simmer and stir until the sugar has melted. Set aside.
- Begin juicing your limes, reserving the rinds for garnish.
- Take one juiced lime and brush the rim of your glass. Dip into sugar and lime zest.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in the lime juice, tequila, orange juice, and simple syrup.
- Garnish with lime wedges or juiced lime pieces.