- Servings: 2-4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 5 cups cornflakes cereal
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla bean ice cream, firm enough to shape but just soft enough to scoop. I used Häagen-Dazs.
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Pour the cornflakes into a large ziptop bag, seal, and use a rolling pin or your fists to crush the cornflakes.
- Melt the butter in a pie plate in the microwave. Once the butter is melted, stir in the crushed cornflakes and cinnamon.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and scoop out about 1/2 cup.
- Shape into a ball with your hands.
- Drop the shaped ice cream ball into the corn- flake mixture and roll to evenly coat, pressing the cornflake mixture around the outer surface for a thicker coating as desired.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and place back in freezer until ready to serve! Garnish with a cherry.