- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 hours
- 1 (3-pound) chuck roast, trimmed of visible fat and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 (16-ounce) jar pepperoncini pepper slices and juice, plus extra for garnish
- 1 (8-ounce) jar Giardiniera, drained, plus extra for garnish
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope Good Seasons Zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- Provolone cheese slices Hoagie buns
- Place the chuck roast into the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add pepperoncini peppers and juice, Giardiniera, beef broth and seasoning. Stir to combine.
Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours, or until the meat shreds easily with a fork.
Shred then place the meat back into the slow cooker and cook on Low for 1 more hour.
- Split the buns in half, then scoop the shredded meat mixture on top and add provolone cheese slices.
- Top with additional pepperoncini peppers and Giardiniera, and serve!