- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, rice vinegar, maple syrup, and black pepper.
- Place bacon slices on a cooling rack set over a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn the slices, and bake for another 5 minutes. Remove the bacon and brush both sides with the brown sugar mixture. Return the bacon to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes until crispy. Serve crumbled or eat whole.