- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 piece of puff pastry
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the puff pastry on the baking sheet lined. Crack one egg in a small bowl, whisk, and brush on the puff pastry.
- Using a fork, poke holes in the puff pastry.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until puffed and lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, leaving the oven on, and top with the cheese and spinach.
- Crack the additional eggs on top of the puff pastry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are cooked, approximately 10 minutes. Slice and serve.