- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (16.3-ounce can) Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup cooked crumbled sausage
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread each biscuit into a 5-inch round disk. Place on a large ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each round to within 1/2 inch of edge; top each with 2 tablespoons each of the sausage and cheese. Fold the dough over the filling; press the edges with a fork to seal.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve.